Total Pageviews

Monday 24 December 2012

A few hours before Christmas


I want to wish you all Merry Christmas. I hope you will all have a great time with your loved ones. Unfortunately, I won't be seeing my family this year and I miss them a lot. But, you my friends make sure you appreciate every moment you spend with them and make sure to open up your heart. May you always be happy, healthy and fabulous. For those who won't be spending time with their families either I want you to feel it in your heart and everything will be okay! 

Have a lovely time. Be Fabulous. Be Funny. Be lovable and most importantly Be Kind! Don't eat too much xD but make sure you will drink as much as you can, but be responsible. 

Merry Christmas from 
"But Some of Us are Looking at the Stars. Oscar Wilde".

Here are some funny pictures and wishes for you and your family!!! 

























































MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Love,
Crystal
hohoho.
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment